PRONIA is a dynamic and innovative organisation that provides, quality community welfare services to the Australian-Greek and broader community in general.
For almost five decades, PRONIA has been a leading multiservice welfare organisation with extensive expertise in the delivery of culturally responsive care services in aged care, NDIS, early education as well as family and community programs that make a difference to the lives and wellbeing of our community members.
What are some benefits of working for PRONIA?
- Salary Packaging
- Team Environment
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive Remuneration
- Events & Volunteerism
- and many more!
For further information about employment opportunities you can contact us via email at email@example.com or call (03) 9388 9998. Apply TODAY!
Community Care Workers - Casual & Permanent Part Time
Due to our continuous growth, PRONIA is seeking to employ Community Care workers who are committed to working with the elderly and can provide exceptional care and service to oir clients within their own home to enable them to maintain independence. If you are looking for an opportunity to make a real difference in your community combined with flexibility of working hours, if you are motivated caring and can work independently, them this is the position for you!
- Current driver’s license.
- A reliable vehicle.
- Current Police Check.
- Covid-19 Vaccination desirable.
- Flu vaccine desirable.
- First Aid & CPR Training Level 2.
- Cert III in Individual Support or equivalent or willing to enroll in training course.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Be reliable and punctual.
- Have strong communication skills, both written and verbal in English.
- The ability to work independently and part of a team.
- Have a positive and professional attitude.
- Greek or non-Greek speakers (willingness to learn basic communication in Greek).
Duties vary depending on the client’s needs but may include:
Providing respite to carers, providing home care, personal care, light domestic assistance, meal preparation, community participation, shopping and assistance with tasks of daily living within an active service model approach.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Travel reimbursement.
- Ongoing professional development.
- Ongoing casual & permanent part time employment.
- Salary packaging.
- Supportive and team environment.
- Flexible hours.
Successful applicants will join our team of Community Care Workers and be able to work in all regions of Melbourne Metro. PRONIA offers flexibility and consistency in working hours and provides great supervision and support.
For applications or further information regarding employment with PRONIA, please contact the People and Culture Team on (03) 9388 9998 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Case Work and Community Engagement Worker - Full Time
The position operates within the Family and Community services unit, which provides services including counselling, emergency relief, case work, community information & awareness, health rehabilitation, group work, carer support amongst a range of services
This is an outstanding opportunity to combine your expertise in the community sector and your commitment to enhance the lives of our community members.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Suitable tertiary qualifications in Health, Welfare or Human Services Field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the social welfare field and/ or demonstrated capacity to use initiative and continual learning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in working with people one to one, group work and community support
- Understanding of the needs of Australian –Greek community and more generally CALD communities
- Demonstrated experience in promoting the needs of the Greek community
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel.
Current driver license. Access to own vehicle.
Clear Criminal History Record Check.
Working with Children Check.
COVID 19 full vaccination status.
Remuneration according to qualifications & experience under the Social, Community, Home Care & Disability Industry Award 2010. Salary packaging available.
Applicants are required to read the Position Description prior to submitting an application by contacting Eddy Appasamy on 9388 9998 or email: email@example.com
All applications including cover letter addressed to the CEO
7 Union Street Brunswick, 3056
or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org