Early Childhood Educators
Melbourne – Metro, East and South East Suburbs.
- Welcoming and Supportive team
- Multiple shifts and locations across metro, east and south-east Melbourne.
- $32.73ph – $39.73ph (Children Service’s Award Casual Rates)
Are you seeking flexible working hours under a casual arrangement with a team passionate about Early Childhood Education?
All Best Care (ABC) is an agency of choice operated by PRONIA and servicing the needs of childcare centres across Metropolitan Melbourne. ABC manages a pool of dedicated, qualified and culturally diverse educators.
We are seeking passionate and highly motivated Casual Educators to join our welcoming and collaborative team on an ongoing basis. Our philosophy is to provide a reliable and responsive services to childcare centres. Our educators are dedicated to the overall physical, emotional, social and intellectual growth and development of young children and are committed to preparing them for their future life in a changing multicultural society.
- Assist and support the centre staff in the day-to-day duties providing high-quality care, safety, and supervision of children.
- Contribute to implementing stimulating, child-based programs and developmentally appropriate programs with other experienced educators.
- Work in all rooms – baby/toddlers /kinder covering lunch breaks, planning, educator absences/sick leave.
- Follow each centres’ policies and procedures.
- Provide exemplary quality service that is family and child centred within the National Quality Standards Framework.
- Keep up with emerging needs in children’s services and pre-school education.
- Contribute towards further expanding the children and family program services within the community.
To be suitable for this position you must have:
- Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care.
- Strong communication skills with high proficiency in English written & oral skills.
- Additional language is desirable.
- Criminal History record check and Working with children check.
- Current First Aid, CPR, Asthma & Anaphylaxis certification.
- A current Victorian Driver’s Licence (preferred) but not essential.
- Reliability, flexibility, and the ability to work in new teams.
- Child Protection Certificate.
What we offer:
- Casual employment at award rates plus super, according to qualifications & experience.
- Variety and convenience with multiple centres across metro, south and south east Melbourne.
- Work-life balance with many shifts available.
- Exclusive access to heavily discounted products and offers (homewares, electronics, health & fitness, leisure, and many more)
- Potential of gaining full-time or part-time employment at centres we partner with.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your resume and cover letter here:
For further information regarding this role, please contact Eddy or Anna from the People and Culture team on (03) 9388 9998.
PRONIA is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment.Download Position Description