PRONIA provides disability programs for people aged 18 to 64 years old.
Disability Programs include:
- Centre Based Groups - target younger people with disabilities to maintain and sustain connections to their local community.
- Social Support - Volunteer Visitation - increases opportunities for socialisation with the support of a volunteer
- Recreational Respite - Providing social activities for the recipient whilst their carer has a much needed break
Activities focus on maintaining and increasing physical health as well as maintaining emotional wellbeing for individuals with a disability.
- encourages active participation and inclusion
- provide person centered care and individualised support
- promote independence
Support for people with disabilities also extend to supporting their carers to maintain their caring role. This may include emergency respite services, carers counselling services and additional casework support to ensure their caring role is maintained.
These programs are HACC funded.