ANNUAL FUNDRAISING GALA EVENT 2021
PRONIA’S ANNUAL FUNDRASING GALA EVENT 2021
30 JULY 2021- San Remo Ballroom
An annual event that has become a long established tradition, PRONIA’s Annual Fundraising Gala Event will take place on Friday, 30th July, 7:00 pm at the San Remo Ballroom in Carlton North.
Over the years, PRONIA’s Fundraising Gala Event has raised much needed funds that have assisted in the delivery of essential services and programs for vulnerable members of our community. This year’s event will focus on raising money to address the impacts of mental health in our community.
Ever since COVID-19 hit our shores, the impact of the global pandemic has had a profound effect on each and every one of us. It has also had a significant impact throughout the Australian-Greek community with a dramatic increase in the incidence of social isolation, mental health, domestic violence, financial difficulties and loss of employment. As such, PRONIA is in a position to provide an effective response to many of these issues but needs your support to continue this work.
We value the support of our partners and without our sponsors we simply would not be able to commit 100% of the funds raised to our programs that serve our community at large.
So, join us on Friday 30th July for an unforgettable evening and support a non-profit-organisation that has been at the forefront of service delivery to the Australian Greek community for almost fifty years.
There are many ways you can get involved:
- Our partnership opportunities listed below provide value-for-money to all our sponsors to showcase their business or product to a wide audience. From Major Event Partners to Community Partners, our sponsorship proposals provide an opportunity to:
- Gain or expand visibility in the community
- Participate in a successful community event
- Support an event that directly benefits members of our community
- Donations to our silent auction and raffle tickets. By making a donation for this year’s Gala Event auctions and raffle draws, you assist our money raising efforts but also you have the opportunity to promote your business/service or product.
- Attend the event. This year’s event has been planned to offer all guests an unforgettable evening, with George Kapiniaris as the master of ceremony, the Flares for live entertainment, gourmet food, silent auctions, raffle tickets, and more! Tickets are still available at a cost of $130 each.
For sponsorship opportunities: Click Here
For tickets email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For donations and enquiries for the event contact: email@example.com
When: Friday 30 July, 2021
Time: 7:00pm - 11:59pm
Location: San Remo Ballroom, Carlton North