Alpha Early Childhood Educator
Full time or Part time
Alpha ELC, Richmond
- Welcoming and Supportive team
- Celebrate cultural diversity & holistic child developmental programs
- Award salary plus super, reviewed as experience is accrued
- $26.18ph – $31.78ph (Children Service’s Award Base Rates)
Are you seeking permanent and secure working hours under a Full-time or Part-time arrangement with a team passionate about Early Childhood Education?
Alpha Early Learning Centre is a Childcare Centre in Richmond operated by PRONIA and licensed to 55 children a day. The Centre provides a bilingual and multicultural program and draws children from the surrounding municipalities and throughout the Metropolitan area. Our philosophy is to provide reliable and responsive services to childcare centres. Our educators are dedicated to the overall physical, emotional, social and intellectual growth and development of young children and are committed to preparing them for their future life in a changing multicultural society.
We are seeking passionate and highly motivated Early Childhood Educators to join our welcoming and collaborative team on a permanent full-time or part-time basis.
- Assisting in the preparation, implementation and evaluation of developmentally appropriate programs for individual children or groups.
- Ensuring the maintenance of a healthy, safe and stimulating environment.
- Contributing positively to the development of children’s independence and self-esteem.
- Recording observations of individual children or groups for program planning purposes.
- Undertaking and implementing the requirements of quality assurance.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care.
- Current First Aid & CPR in an education and care setting (HLTAID012).
- Strong communication skills with high proficiency in English written & oral skills.
- Additional language is desirable.
- Understanding and appreciation of cultural
- Proficiency in computer
- Undergo a National Criminal History Record
- Working with Children
- Reliability, flexibility, and the ability to work in new teams.
- Child Protection Certificate.
What we offer:
- Full-time or part-time employment options
- Award Salary (Level 3 – Level 4) plus super, according to qualifications & years of experience under the Children’s Services Award
- Exclusive access to heavily discounted products and offers (homewares, electronics, health & fitness, leisure, and many more).
- Onsite childcare, subject to
How to apply
Please submit your resume and a cover letter incorporating the key selection criteria found in the position description to firstname.lastname@example.org or below.
For further information regarding this role, please contact Eddy Appasamy from the People and Culture team on (03) 9388 9998 or email email@example.com
Applications close 22 October 2023.
Download Position Description
PRONIA is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment.