Aged & Co-ordinated Care Services
PRONIA provides programs to meet the health and care needs of frail elderly, people with disabilities and their carers. All programs follow appropriate evaluation, planning, assessment, monitoring, referral and consultation processes to provide and ensure accessibility and availability of care to appropriate services. Eligibility criteria (implemented through assessment procedures) must be met for all programs.
- Planned Activity Groups (PAG) , locations: Brunswick, South Clayton, North Balwyn, Sunshine
- Social Support Program (friendly visiting service)
- Community Visitors Scheme
- In-home & recreational Respite,
- Home Care Packages (West , East & Northern regions of Melbourne)
- Brokered Services
- Private Brokered Services
- Training ( introduction to computers)
- Workforce Development Program
- Volunteer Workforce Development Program
What respite services are available to the elderly and their careers?
PRONIA provides a range of Greek language respite services....
These services include home, recreational and centre-based options for the elderly and their carers.